PRESIDENT: INTEGRATED / FOWLER
CHIROPRACTIC & REHABILITATION CLINICS
Roswell: 555 Sun Valley Drive, Ste. G-3, Roswell, GA 30076
Buckhead: Cates Center, 110 East Andrews Drive, Ste. 301, Atlanta, GA 30305
Clinic: 770 641-8283 Cell: 678 361-3451
- Born: NYC November 13, 1958
- Married in 1990. Wife -Terresa
- Has a Daughter, Shannon
- Hobbies: Teaching, Cooking, Martial Arts, Traveling, Snorkeling, and Sailing
Education and Licensure:
- Granted Doctorate in Chiropractic 1983, GA License # 02110 1983-Present
- Doctoral Program: New York Chiropractic College 1979-1980
- Doctoral Program Life Chiropractic College 1980- 1983
- Undergraduate Studies: Honors Science and Math program, Rockland College N.Y. 1976-1979
- Don Bosco Preparatory H. S. Ramsey, N.J. 1972-1976 National Honors Society
Post Graduate Education:
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, (DABCO) Granted: October 3, 1993. National College of Chiropractic. Sponsored by the American Chiropractic Association.
- Diplomate, American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board, (DACRB) Granted: December 9, 2004. Southern California University of Health Services and the American Chiropractic Association
- Diplomate, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) According to Kolar. Granted: November 13, 2009 Prague, Czech Republic
- Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma, (CCST) Granted: November 12, 1994. ICA Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences. Sponsored by Life Chiropractic West.
- Certified, Disability Evaluation and the Rating of Physical Impairment North American Academy of Impairment Rating Physicians. Granted: October 5, 1994.
- DNS Certified Exercise Trainer. Instructor: Petra Valouchova, C. P. T., PhD and Martina Jezcova, C.P.T. Granted: February 9, 2015
- DNS Certified Pediatric Practitioner. Instructor: Martina Jezcova, Physiotherapist trained under Pavel Kolar. Granted: May 12, 2015
- Full Member, Int'l Society of Clinical Rehabilitation Specialists. Granted: March 31, 2007 Chicago, Illinois. Society of PhD, MD, PT's specializing in functional spinal stabilization/exercise rehabilitation.
- Association, and the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists.
- Certified: Directional Non-Force Chiropractic Technique by Richard Van Rumpt, D.C. Ph.C. Granted: November 18, 1983
- Recommendations for Management of Uncomplicated Back Pain in the Workers' Compensation System: A Focus on Functional Restoration. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine: Volume 3, November 4, Fall 2004. National University of Health Services. (Peer Reviewed Journal)
- Instructional manual for Sole Supports Inc. (Orthotics company in Bon Aqua TN.) Instructional manual in Anatomy, Orthopedic Assessment, Joint Manipulation and Mobilization, Trauma and Rehabilitation of the Pelvis and Lower Extremity. Spring, 1998.
2010: Instructor, Spinal Stabilization, Assessment and Treatment. Classes for doctors and Therapists. Fowler Chiropractic Clinic, Roswell, GA.
2009: Instructor, Spinal Stabilization, Assessment and Treatment. Georgia Chiropractic Association. Spring convention Savannah, Georgia, December license renewal seminar, Atlanta, Georgia
2005: Instructor, Functional Evaluation and Restoration of the Musculoskeletal System. Training for Pilates teachers. Body Awareness Pilates Studio, Atlanta, GA
1998-2004: Assistant Instructor for the Southern California University of Health Sciences (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic) Diplomate Program in Rehabilitation. Post Graduate Program for Chiropractors: Eastern European Based Low-Tech Exercise Rehabilitation. Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA
1994-Present: Instructor, Precise Low-Force Chiropractic Technique, Kinesiologic and Clinical Evaluation, Exercise Rehabilitation Integrated/ Fowler Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinics P.C. Roswell/Atlanta, GA.
1998-2000: Instructor, Sole Supports, Inc. Orthotics Lab. Instructed Chiropractors/ Physical Therapists in: Anatomy, Clinical Evaluation, Joint Mobilization/ Manipulation and Rehabilitation of the Lower Extremities. Sole Supports, Inc., Bon Aqua, TN
1999-2000: Instructor, Post Graduate Program for Neuromuscular Therapists. Clinical Evaluation, Kinesiologic Assessment and Exercise Rehabilitation Techniques. Academy of Somatic Healing Arts, Atlanta, GA
1997: Instructor, Clinical Pathology and Exercise Rehabilitation, New Life Institute of Massage Excellence, Atlanta, GA
1992: Instructor, Kinesiology and Clinical Evaluation, Academy of Somatic Healing Arts, Atlanta, GA
1990-1991: Instructor, Stretching and Breathing, Sporting Club of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
1989-1992: Assistant Kung- Fu Instructor; Sifu Cecil Siao-Pao Defense -Fax Martial Arts Association, Norcross, GA
Post Graduate Symposiums:
Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), Manual Medicine, Reflex Locomotion, Developmental Kinesiology and Spinal Stabilization. Head Instructor: Professor Pavel Kolar, P.T., PhD. Assistant Instructor: Alena Kobesova, M.D., PhD
2017: 3 Days, Toronto, Canada: Women’s Health and Baby Handling (DNS)
2017: 2 Days, Chicago, Illinois: Advanced Exercise Training (Rehabilitation 3), DNS
2017: 1 Day, Chicago, Illinois: Advanced Skills Course with Pavel Kolar
2016: 2 Days, Atlanta, Georgia: GRIP Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention
2016: 2 Days, Toronto, Canada: Scoliosis Skills Course
2016: 4 Days, Toronto Canada: Advanced Pediatric Developmental Neurology Course
2016: 6 Days, Prague, Czech Republic: Advanced D Course DNS
2015: 4 Days, Toronto, Canada: Advanced Pediatric Developmental Neurology Course with Practical Boards towards DNS Certified Pediatric Practitioner degree
2015: 2 Days, Tampa, Florida: Advanced Exercise Training Course with Practical Boards Towards DNS Certified Exercise Trainer /Degree
2014: 6 Days, Prague, Czech Republic: Advanced D Course DNS
2014: Chicago, Illinois: Advanced Pediatric Developmental Neurology Course
2013: 5 Days, Chicago, Illinois: DNS C Course and International Summit
2012: 4 Days, Los Angeles, California: DNS Exercise Rehabilitation Course
2012: 6 Days, Prague, Czech Republic: Advanced D course DNS
2011: 4 Days, Chicago, Illinois: DNS Advanced Review
2010: 4 Days, Los Angeles, CA: DNS intermediate Review/Exercise Rehab.
2010: 6 Days Prague, Czech Republic: Advanced D course DNS
2008: 3 Days, Los Angeles, California: Advanced Level DNS
2008: 2 Days Chicago, Illinois: Advanced Level DNS
2008: 3 Days, Chicago Illinois: Intermediate Level DNS
2007: 3 Days, Chicago, Illinois: Intermediate Level DNS
2007: 3 Days, Los Angeles, California: Intermediate Level DNS
2006: 5 Days, Chicago, Illinois: Beginning Level DNS
2006: 5 Days, Los Angeles, California: Beginning Level DNS
2006: 6 Days, Prague, Czech Republic: Integrated DNS/REHAB
2004: 6 Days, Prague Czech Republic: Integrated DNS/REHAB
Rehabilitation Summit: Moderator: Craig Liebenson, D.C.
2008: Chicago, Illinois Instructors: Stu McGill, PhD, Tim Hewett, PhD
2007: Chicago, Illinois Instructor: Stu McGill, PhD
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Symposiums:
1999: 5 Days, Orlando, Florida
1997: 5 Days, San Francisco, California
1996: 3 Days, Atlanta, Georgia
Directional Non-Force Chiropractic Technique Symposiums Instructional and Advanced
1979 - 2015: 2 to 4 days, 2 times per year
Musculoskeletal Medicine: The Functional Approach.
A Multi- Disciplinary Conference for M.D., D.C., D.O., and P.T. Moderator: Michael Geraci, M.D. Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine, Buffalo, New York
2001: 3 Days, Chicago, Illinois
1999: 3 Days, Buffalo, New York