Dr. Fowler has attained dual board certifications in orthopedics and exercise rehabilitation; he is a full member of the International Society of Clinical Rehabilitation Specialists and a certified practitioner of Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization according to Kolar. This training allows for integration and more comprehensive patient care. In addition to chiropractic treatment, Dr. Fowler places a strong focus on providing ergonomic recommendations and specific exercise rehabilitation instruction to correct muscular imbalances and correct faulty movement patterns, which empowers patients, reduces exacerbations, and prevents dependence on passive care. Along with correcting joint and muscle dysfunction, treatment at Integrated/Fowler Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinics is geared towards finding and addressing the causes and exacerbating factors of these dysfunctions.
CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND WELL TO TREATMENT IN OUR CLINIC:
- HEADACHES, TMJ DYSFUNCTION
- NECK AND BACK PAIN
- PELVIC / SACROILIAC / HIP JOINT PAIN
- ARM AND LEG PAIN, NERVE PAIN
- BREATHING DISORDERS (ASTHMA), BLADDER INCONTINENCE REFLUX DISORDER (G.E.R.D.), GASTROINTESTINAL DISTRESS
- PAIN ASSOC. WITH PREGNANCY
Note: When these conditions do not respond quickly to treatment in our clinic, a referral is made to the appropriate physician.
EVALUATION AND TREATMENT OFFERED:
- PRECISE LOW-FORCE CHIROPRACTIC CARE (D.N.F.T.)
- ORTHOPEDIC / ERGONOMIC / KINESIOLOGIC ASSESSMENT
- DYNAMIC NEUROMUSCULAR STABILIZATION (DNS)
- ORTHOPEDIC SUPPORTS TO PROMOTE HEALING
- EXERCISE REHABILITATION TO RETRAIN FAULTY MOVEMENT PATTERNS AND STRENGTHEN WEAKENED TISSUES.
- ASSESSMENT OF ERGONOMIC STRESSES: (SLEEPING, SITTING, LIFTING, WALKING, AND BREATHING); SPECIFIC CORRECTIVE RECOMMENDATIONS TO HELP PREVENT RE-INJURY.
- PRESCRIPTION DYNAMIC FOOT ORTHOTICS
- NUTRITIONAL ADVICE TO REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND ASSIST IN HEALING INJURED TISSUES.
- REFERRALS TO CONSCIENTIOUS HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS WHEN INDICATED.